Information on the Collection of Personal Data and Provider Identification
- This document contains information about the collection of personal data when using this website. Personal data is all data that can be linked to you personally, such as your name, address, e-mail address, or user behavior.
- Assmann Electronic GmbH (see Imprint) is the service provider under Section 13 of the German Telemedia Act (TMG) and the data controller under Section 3 (7) of the German Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG).
Rights to Information and Revocation
- You may at any time request information from us about the data we store on your person, as well as about their origin, recipients, or categories of recipients with whom this data is shared, and about the purpose of storing this data.
- You may revoke any consent you may have given to the use of data at any time.
- Please direct all requests for information, inquiries, or objections to data processing to support [at] digitus [dot] info by e-mail.
We maintain up-to-date technical measures to ensure data security, particularly for the protection of your personal data from risks related to data transmission and/or from becoming known to third parties. These measures are constantly updated to incorporate state-of-the-art technology.
Collection of Personal Data for Information Purposes
- If the website is used solely for information purposes, that is, if when using the website you do not log in, sign up, or transmit any other information to us, we will not collect any personal data, except for the data transmitted by your browser that make the visit to the website possible. This includes:
- IP address
- Date and time of query
- Time-zone difference from Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Content of the query (specific page)
- Access status/http status code
- Data volume transmitted in each case
- Referring website
- Operating system and its interface
- Language and version of the browser software.
- Furthermore, the use of the website generates cookies that are stored on your computer. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive by the browser you use specific to the visit. The site (in this case, our website) placing the cookie then receives certain information. Cookies cannot execute programs or send viruses to your computer. Their purpose is to make the website overall more user-friendly and more effective. You can configure your browser settings according to your needs and, for example, choose not to accept cookies. But we must point that, in such a case, you may not be able to use all functions of the website.
- This information is stored by us separately from any other data submitted to us. In particular, the cookie data will not be associated with any of your other data.
Use of Our Mobile App
- In connection with the download of the app, this includes the necessary information that is transmitted to the app store, particularly the user name, e-mail address, and customer number of your account, the time of the download, payment information, and any individual device identifiers. However, we have no control over such data collection, nor are we responsible for it. We process this data provided only to the extent necessary to download the app to your smartphone. They are not stored beyond that point. In terms of using the app, we collect the following additional personal data to enable the functionality of the app: your device ID, International Mobile Station Equipment Identity (IMEI), International Mobile Subscriber Identity (IMSI), Mobile Station International Subscriber Directory Number (MSISBN), the MAC address used in connection with Wi-Fi, the name of your smartphone, and your e-mail address.
Special Uses of the Mobile App
- This app can also access the following and carry out the tasks listed below:
- Read USB memory content
- Modify or delete contents of the USB storage device
- Access file systems of the USB storage device
- Camera / record photos and videos
- Microphone/record audio
- Wi-Fi connection information
- Call Wi-Fi connections
- Device ID and call information
- Call phone status and identity
- Other / call data over the Internet
- Call network connections
- Establish and disconnect Wi-Fi connections
- Access to all networks
- Modify system settings
- Disable sleep mode
- Modify network connectivity
- Manage vibrating alarm
- Display over other apps
- Location data
- Access additional location provider commands
- Precise location (GPS- and network-based)
- Approximate location (network-based)